Social Media Community Guidelines
These guidelines are in place to help create a safe environment on all social media channels run by First National Bank of River Falls.
First National Bank of River Falls has social media accounts on Facebook®, Twitter®, Instagram®, LinkedIn®, YouTube® and Blogger®. These sites are all owned by a third party unaffiliated with First National Bank of River Falls, and we are not responsible for the privacy or security policies on these sites or other third party sites that may be linked to from these sites. We urge you to review privacy and policy statements on each website that you visit.
First National Bank of River Falls also does not endorse and is not responsible for any ads, content, products, advice, opinions, recommendations or other material that these sites post.
The aim of our social media channels is to create an environment where our communities can engage safely and is free to make comments, questions and suggestions.
We ask that anyone engaging with our social media channels shows courtesy, kindness and respect for all other members of our social media channels
In order to help create a safe environment, we have set out some guidelines that apply to any engagement with us or other members of the community on any of our social media channels.
By engaging with our social media channels, you agree to the following guidelines.
- To ensure dialogue that is productive, informative, lawful and respectful of diverse viewpoints, we review all comments posted. We will remove comments that include or are:
- Off topic – We will exclude comments not related to the specific subject of the conversation. If you have an idea, would like to provide feedback or would like additional information, please contact our Marketing Department at 715.426.3136 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Spam – Comments aimed at selling a product or service or comments posted to attempt to drive traffic to a particular website for personal, political or monetary gain, will be deleted.
- Personal attacks – If you disagree with the content, we would like to hear from you but ask that you refrain from personal attacks or being disrespectful of others. Malicious intent and or participation not in the spirit of civil conversation will be deleted.
- Illegal – All laws that govern the use of copyrights, patents, trade secrets, etc. will be enforced.
- Offensive language – Comments that include, but are not limited to, profane or provocative language will be deleted. Hateful, racially or ethnically offensive or derogatory content, threats, obscene or sexually explicit language will not be tolerated.
- Private or confidential information – To protect your identity, please do not provide any account details or other personal information. If you have immediate service needs, please contact our office at 714.425.2401. Please be aware of fraudulent attempts to Social Media Community Guidelines Equal Housing Lender/Member FDIC FNBRF.com | 715.425.2401 gain access to your personal information. First National Bank of River Falls will never ask you for confidential information on social media or via email.
- Threatened or actual litigation – We will delete comments concerning threatened or actual litigation or disputes between you and any other person or entity. If you have concerns about an issue, please contact our Marketing Department at 715.426.3136 or email@example.com.
- We cannot accept comments from individuals under the age of 13.
- First National Bank of River Falls reserves the right to change these guidelines at any time at its sole discretion. The most current community guidelines will be posted at www.fnbrf.com and will be made available upon request.
- First National Bank of River Falls does not endorse any comments or posts made by its employees unless they are an authorized representative. First National Bank of River Falls does not validate assertions or forward-looking statements. All statements and viewpoints expressed are strictly those of the commenter alone and do not constitute an official position of First National Bank of River Falls unless they are posted by the original author (who is an authorized representative) or by a subject matter expert responding on behalf of that authorized representative.
- If you believe in good faith that materials available on a First National Bank of River Falls site infringe your copyright, you (or your agent) may send First National Bank of River Falls a notice requesting us to remove the material or block access to it. If you believe in good faith that someone has wrongly filed a notice of copyright infringement against you, the Digital Millennium Copyright Act permits you to send First National Bank of River Falls a counter-notice. Details on notices and counter-notices are available on the Copyright Office site at www.copyright.gov.
- You agree that:
- The ideas you submit will automatically become the property of First National Bank of River Falls, without compensation to you;
- First National Bank of River Falls may use the ideas of any purpose and in any way; and c. Any information you provide will be considered non-confidential.