First National Bank gives back to the community
The FNBRF team is customer oriented, personally engaging, and locally focused. Our employees are proud to be your community bank and in turn, volunteer time, effort and money to further enhance our community and way of life. We all know the St. Croix Valley is great. The FNBRF family is passionate about dedicating time and resources towards making it an even better place to live for now and future generations.
Proceeds from the race provide funds to purchase tennis shoes for local kids in need in the River Falls and Prescott communities, with over 1,750 pairs of shoes and socks have been donated over the past three years.
Prior to the start of each school year, the FNBRF 5K Committee works with school representatives to provide children with a pair of brand name athletic shoes for use in gym class and/or after school sports. By giving back to our community schools and families in need, FNBRF is proud to be a part of taking a step in the right direction for a successful school year.
First National Bank is proud to be a sponsor of River Falls High School Athletics, contributing monies toward the school's state-of-the-art electronic scoreboard. Go Wildcats!
- Donated to the River Falls Baseball Council, acquiring naming rights to FNBRF Field
- Donated Dasher Boards at the Wildcat Centre to River Falls Youth Hockey
- Donated to the Prescott School District, acquiring naming rights to FNBRF Field
- Donated to CVTC's Faculty Office Complex
- Donated to the River Falls EDC Business Innovation Center Gardens