Introducing account alerts on the activities you want to monitor, delivered the way you want.
SecureAlerts lets you know the moment something important happens in your account. Choose from dozens of account activity alerts, so you know what's happening with your money, and you can watch for suspicious activity. Talk about a feeling of security.
1. Do you have to be enrolled for Online Banking to receive SecureAlerts?
Yes. You can set up alerts from Online Banking. Or you can choose to receive push notification alerts, which are set up from our Mobile Banking app.
2. Can I use alerts to help guard against fraud?
Absolutely. We recommend that all customer set up SecureAlerts to monitor account activity.
When you activate SecureAlerts you'll know exactly what's happening with your money, and you can watch for suspicious activity in real-time.
3. Is there a fee to receive alerts?
No. This is a free service.
However, note that text message and data fees may be charged by your service provider to receive text alerts.
4. How do I sign up to receive SecureAlerts?
Simple, log on to Online Banking and select Alerts.
You can choose the alerts you wish to receive from the Alert Options tab.
5. Can I send alerts to more than one person?
Yes. When setting up alerts, in the Contact Options tab there is a link to add additional email addresses and text numbers.
6. How do I activate an email address or phone number to receive alerts?
When setting up alerts from the Contact Options tab, click "send activation code."
Type the code you receive into the activation box.
7. Can I choose not to receive alerts in the middle of the night?
Yes. Each alert you choose has a "do not disturb" option.
Any alert generated during that time period will be held until that period ends.
8. Can I review past alerts?
Yes. Log on to Online Banking and go to the Sent Alerts screen.
- It displays a list of your alerts with the details.
- You can mark as read or delete past alerts from here.
- You can also view past alerts from our Mobile Banking app.
9. How do I delete or modify alerts?
From the Alert screen, click the Overview tab to view all of your alerts.
Click to Edit or Delete any existing alert.
10. Can I take action from an alert?
Yes. There are three alerts you can take action on.
- Balance falls below threshold set by the customer.
- Loan payment is due.
- Loan payment is past due.
11. Can I set up alerts from the mobile banking app?
Yes. To set up push notifications through our Mobile Banking app, log on, select more from the main menu, then Alerts.
Turn on Push Notifications.
Once turned on, you can set up account alerts, security alerts, and view your recent history of alerts sent.
12. What are the system requirements to receive alerts through the Mobile Banking app?
Our Mobile Banking app supports mobile devices using operating system versions of Android 4.1 or Apple IOS 8 or newer.