CPR Wealth Advisors
First National Bank of River Falls is proud to offer the availability of retirement planning services provided by CPR Wealth Advisors (CPR).
CPR Wealth Advisors has an established team that works closely together to provide comprehensive financial, retirement planning, and insurance solutions to support their clients' unique needs and objectives.
CPR Wealth Advisors has solutions for every life stage. Here are just a few ways they may be able to help you along your financial path:
- Find out what account types are available for college savings.
- Get help with your questions on 401k or 403b plans.
- Find out what other retirement savings accounts might make sense for your individual situation.
- Learn about protecting your family with life insurance.
- Start preparing for retirement by putting a customized Retirement Plan in place.
- Let CPR Wealth Advisors help navigate the accumulation stage of retirement planning.
- Make sure your investment portfolio's risk level matches up with your future goals.
- Guard against one of the #1 threats to your retirement nest egg by looking into long term care insurance options.
- Discover solutions to your future income needs.
- See what products might be available to create a more tax efficient portfolio.
- Look into estate management for planning distribution of assets.
- Get advice on the best employee retirement plan for your company.
- Receive regular check-ups to make sure the plan's investment choices are still appropriate.
John Carlson, Fixed Annuity Specialist
Jodi Pechacek, Financial Representative
Randy Penkwitz, Financial Advisor
Feel free to contact any of the CPR team members listed above to schedule an appointment!
Visit our website, www.CPRWealthAdvisors.com to learn more about CPR Wealth Advisors.
Investment Centers of America (ICA) member FINRA, SIPC and a Registered Investment Advisor, is not affiliated with First National Bank of River Falls or CPR Wealth Advisors. Securities, advisory services and insurance products offered through ICA and affiliated insurance agencies are • not insured by the FDIC or any other federal government agency • not a deposit or other obligation of, or guaranteed by any bank or their affiliates • subject to risks including the possible loss of principal amount invested.
This site is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a solicitation or offering of any security and:
- Representatives of a registered broker-dealer (“BD”) or Registered Investment Advisor (“IA”) may only conduct business in a state if the representative and the BD or IA they represent (a) satisfy the qualification requirements or and are approved to do business by, that state; or (b) are excluded or exempted from that state’s registration requirements.
- Representatives of a BD or IA are deemed to conduct business in a state to the extent that they would provide individualized responses to investor inquiries that involve (a) effecting, or attempting to effect, transactions in securities; or (b) rendering personalized investment advice for compensation.
- We are registered to offer securities in the following states: MN and WI.