Health Savings Accounts - HSA
A smart, easy way to save!
What is a Health Savings Account?
It is a tax advantage medical savings account available to tax payers who are enrolled in a high deductible health plan (HDHP).
Can anyone open an HSA?
You must be younger than 65 years old and have high-deductible health coverage.
- Deposits are tax free
- Investment earnings grow tax free
- Withdrawals are tax free when used for medical expenses
First National Bank HSA Benefits
- Tiered interest rates
- Free check card
- No monthly fee
- First order of checks free
- Free online banking & e-statements
- Have a Relationship Banker come to your business to explain how to use a First National HSA account to your employees for free